I work with midlife women who are tired of feeling the anxiety that comes with midlife.
Many are dealing with the changes that can come with midlife (like the empty nest, illness, divorce, or menopause) and they want to take control of their lives. Some want to take some time for themselves and a little self-exploration. Some want to feel a deeper connection to spirit or to try something creative. Others are planning to launch a business or change careers. But, they all--regardless of the specific choices--want to take control of their lives. They are ready to take action and create a second half of life that truly reflects who they are—a life that inspires them.
Are you ready?
You are likely to be successful in working with me if you:
- Are motivated to make changes and know the value of investing in yourself
- Are willing to take the time and do the work needed to create the life you want
- Have a sense of humor about yourself and about lifeâ€™s challenges
- Like to learn and explore through brainstorming, discussion, and reflection
- Are open to considering new possibilities for your life
If this sounds like you, read more about
how I work.
"We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come."